Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit!" Release Date: Monday, June 26th, 2006

Welcome to the first post on this new "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" Blog!

As the name suggests as part of a joint venture I am launching a product called the "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" soon...

The release date is Monday, June 26th, 2006, just under 2 weeks away! I know you probably have a TON of questions about what exactly this product is about... I will be answering them over the coming weeks before the release date.

Rest assured if you've wanted one of the best step by step systems on Day Spa Marketing you better get ready. This is going to hit the Spa Industry HARD and there will be a limited supply so... be warned.

In fact I could really use your help...

I'll be putting together some lucrative bonuses in anticipation of the launch date.

These exclusive private bonuses are soon complete and will be included in the "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" Package.

Please leave your most IMPORTANT question you want answered when it comes to promoting your day spa as a comment on this blog.

If we use it you get a copy of the bonuses FREE and I will mention your name, business and website in the bonuses which is massive exposure! Remember our site has great rankings on Google!

Regards,

John Uhrig

Get on the "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" Insider Launch list to make sure you get your copy on Monday, June 26th.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our biggest challange is how to seperate ourselves from the ever growing competition. We are one of the oldest "true" (no hair) day spas in Richmond Virginia. My wife bought the spa Novemeber of last year. We have big corporate competition (The Red Door, etc.) as well as local. Advertising through normal avenues (radio, mags, etc.) doesn't seem to produce the ROI to make it our staple method of advertising.

Anonymous said...

Looking for effective ways to seperate ourselves from the competition. We have a very large spa close to us that seems to draw a lot of attention. I know we perform better treatments as some of our clients have visted the other spa and gave us feedback.

Anonymous said...

I find that different cities, different marketing strategies work well. But, is there one strategy that a spa can use no matter where you are and it will work? My spa is not very big, so the marketing budget is not huge. Instead of putting a bit here and a bit there, I'd like to put a bulk of it in something that is proven to work. So far my biggest amount is going into the yellow pages and marketing on line.'

Anonymous said...

My biggest challenge is to 'own' my concept. I have a very unique concept butI can see that newer spas in the area are coming up and are imitating aspects of my concept which is diluting my spa's novelty. How do you make sure that you stay on top and on the mind's of the consumers?

Anonymous said...

Good article , this article make some interesting points.

Spas Information