Thursday, July 27, 2006

8 hours to release... Prepare to see the Spa Industry Shake!

It's reaching new levels...!

In 4 years of being full time marketing within the Spa Industry I've never had my inbox flooded with so many questions and such wild anticipation about a product release.

Launch time is at EXACTLY 1:00pm PST today Thursday, July 27, 2006. There is some VERY important exclusivity reference the toolkit for the first spa professionals to get in.

So, prepare to be shocked and take action!

Before I show you some very important stuff I want to thank you guys (not for my sleep deprivation) but for all the comments and suggestions. In fact the toolkit contains some great information to help propel your spa business to success as seen here...

"...$11,800 and NINETY new clients from a single flyer from the toolkit..."
"It's amazing... I printed up the double-sided flyer from the toolkit and had them delivered to about 8,000 homes around my salon. The printing and delivery came to no more than $1,200.
"In the following three weeks, that one flyer brought me no fewer than 90 new clients and $11,800 in Gift Certificate sales. PLUS I just repeated the same offers on a sandwich board outside the salon and got another SIXTY new clients from that. I couldn't believe how effective it was."
Dianne Sekuljica, Beauty on Argyle, Sydney, Australia.

As always leave your comments on the blog and let me know what you think... If you look at the bottom center of this blog entry, there is a link that says "comments." Click on that link and type in your comments.

We also got another SHOCKING testimonial in from a lady named Tracey. We were humbled by her words... Thank you Tracey and I'm proud to share this with everyone!

"...Fantastic result! $15,920 in EXTRA sales in one month...!"
"We are absolutely stoked with the results - $15,920.00 extra sales in total. We are used to doing well with our in spa promos (average 10,000.00 per month) but this was fantastic!!!!!!! I have included a copy of the flyers we did up. All we did was print these up and place them under our nail tables etc and we blew up large ones and hung them everywhere. Of course all my staff have had all the treatments and raved about them. We also made a fuss of clients that bought the packages and staff were instructed that there were only 20 of each. In other words they believed this and so they closed the sale with clients as there genuinely were only a limited number of each. It was interesting to note that the more expensive ones sold best."
Tracey Orr, Absolute Beauty, Launceston, Tasmania

Words can't describe the support I've had from everyone. You've all pushed me to the limits and made this joint venture product release exciting... it will change LIVES.

Read the reviews above; don't take my word for it. As a final reminder here are some important points...
  1. Product launch is at exactly 1:00pm Today Thursday July 27, 2006.
  2. There is a tone of information and tools contained within the toolkit. We're doing this for YOU.
  3. We are offering some important exclusivity... so pay close attention.
  4. If you don't order early you may have to wait up to 4 weeks or more. My suppliers can only supply limited numbers before we have to wait for the next batch.
  5. This product is not cheap... so it will only be affordable for some. But every bit worth the value... there is $12,440 worth of material and coaching included. Not to mention a 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. Think of it as an investment for your spa business.

In others words if you don't spring on the offer the second we go live there is a chance you will have to wait up to 4 weeks...

I will email you this afternoon as soon as we are live!

Get on the list below if you want first notification!

Take Care all,

John Uhrig

Get on the "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" Insider Launch list to make sure you get your copy today Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 1:00pm PST.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

I ordered! I look forward to reciveing the toolkit. I think it will be great. Can't wait!

Sue

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.