Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"Eavesdrop On This Private 23 min Video Just Released!"

Hi again...

It's just been over 48 hours since I released the major preview audio clip which generated a HUGE buzz!

Well.... I have more great news for you!

Part of this huge "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" is writing effective marketing for your spa business... I'll show you a 23 min preview on how to do exactly that!

This is where I go into great detail on how to construct a letter that will give you a guaranteed ROI. Copy the techniques and methods... I actually show you a proven letter that's had a 750% return on investment... that's thousands of dollars in new revenue all through NON hype methods. Yes real life, step by step methods.

Well... to wet your appetite, I have decided to let you eavesdrop on part of this secret video...

I reveal some killer insight you can use to help your spa business growth - listen for them.

This is only a twenty three minute sample... You get much, much more included in the "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" released Thursday, July 27th at 1:00pm PST.

It contains some hot information such as:

  • 26 complete series of Sales Letters you can use to market virtually every occasion on the Marketing Calendar.
  • Simple, proven in-spa sales strategies that can double, triple or even quadruple your treatment and product sales inside two weeks!

Remember to turn up your volume...
As always if you could leave your comment on the blog and tell me what you thought of the leaked video...

I really appreciate YOUR input...

Get ready for EVEN more good stuff... just a couple days away! Hope you are enjoying it?

Love hearing your comments,

John Uhrig

Get on the "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" Insider Launch list to make sure you get your copy on Thursday, July 27th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John

Great video... some good nuggets of gold in there. I will use some of your suggestions in my next client piece.
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Wow John great stuff. Can't wait to see what else you have coming out.
Sue