Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You'll Be Getting Some Preview Material... Stay Tuned!

Hey Spa Professionals...

I'm really excited!

I want to say THANK YOU for all the comments on the blog. We are certainly beginning to see a frantic buzz forming...

And the launch of the "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" is suppose to be tomorrow... more on that in a minute.

To answer some questions and to give you a taste of what's included in the toolkit I'll be posting some preview content this week.

Thing's have been CRAZY. I've had a ton of people and Guru's writing in to me....

"John, when's the product ready, what does it teach, I'm so excited, can I help promote it as an affiliate?"

BE WARNED...

The Spa Industry will be going crazy about this product!

It's turning out bigger than I expected with so many people expressing an interest and asking for a preview of the product... I'll be taking some additional time to do just that.

The joint venture and product launch is bigger than I ever expected it to be.

Get ready!

I'm going to have to delay the launch once again so I can finalize some of the preview materials.

The new release date is Thursday, July 27th, 2006! Keep your eyes on the blog!

Do me a favour and tell me what type of preview video clip (I'll be giving away some great marketing insight) you would most like to see... and leave the biggest challenge you have with day spa marketing and promotions here!

If we use your comments you get a copy of the bonuses FREE and I will mention your name, business and website in the bonuses which is massive exposure! Remember our site has great rankings on Google!

Regards,

John Uhrig

Get on the "Day Spa Owner's Marketing Toolkit" Insider Launch list to make sure you get your copy on Thursday, July 27th.

No comments: