Saturday, October 02, 2010

Esalen Institute

Camping is really rough. No showers, no hot water, but millions of stars. So my friend posted a campsite in Big Sur, California, when I get a massage for both us at the Esalen Institute posted.

Esalen Institute is surrounded by pine trees, high on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Big Sur, Kalifornien.Es emerged in the early 70's as a place of peace, love and self-confidence and offers workshops in everything from dance to philosophical investigation.

All my life I heard the legends of the hot springs with healing sulphur waters in robust tubs is perched on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Were destroyed in a storm in 1998 but again have opened, after a multi million Überholung.Die hot sources can by signing up for a workshop.Or booking one massage at the Spa.

But call the Spa Spa not quite describe es.Es is closer to a magical, outdoor experience.

The plant covers three levels with spectacular views from every angle.There are many naked people, in fact, so many that naked is normal.

After showering off trail dust I relaxed in one of the half dozen hot tubs.The sea breeze caressing my face while all the excitement I drained the therapeutic waters.My masseuse came to get me and took me to one of the massage rooms it is located on the upper Ebene.Wickelte me on a warm sheet and I on one of the three massage tables in a large room overlooking the sea and an Open-Air ceiling laid the ocean to the showers of drift in and over my body.

Strange in a room with two other massaged get it is somewhat unorthodox but gefolgt.Wie bother me at all in this Einstellung.Eine hour and fifteen minutes of stimulating and calming massage my masseuse dashed his last line, pass a worrying about "that's my head, my true Natur.Ich release all negative thoughts."

75 Minutes blissful massage enjoy for $ 125.Dies closes an hour soaking before and after the Massage.Check out esalen.org for more details and beautiful images.

I finished sponge my friend's arms around me the day lolling in the warmest swimming pool with Sun-rotation-blood red on the horizon, when I saw the whales migrate north water sprinkling rich waters as you.

Bliss.


View the original article here

No comments: