Sunday, January 30, 2011

Holiday Greetings and Gratitude

Holiday Greetings and Gratitude

With Christmas and New Year’s upon us, it is time again to reflect on what’s been a most incredible and rewarding journey.

It’s almost hard to believe that I am about to start my 8th year as an online entrepreneur, internet marketer and business coach. Plus, providing advice & marketing to the day spa and salon industries since 2004.

But that achievement would have been impossible without YOU… – my readers, students, clients and customers.

So, to all those who have followed me throughout the years, asking questions that inspired me to pursue greater knowledge to share, I say a great big THANK YOU!

With heartfelt gratitude, I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Cheers,

John Uhrig


View the original article here

No comments: